Sunday 15 March 2009

Latest Finish.

002

I started it when I was quite a bit bigger. I do like the edge detail, it took me ages to decide which way I wanted to go. It's based on the Modified Drop Shoulder Cardigan with the lace edge ripped from the lace edged cardigan from The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns: Basic Designs in Multiple Sizes and Gauges (UK Link) US link

This is a great book if you want to start trying design, took me a little outside of my comfort zone but that's not a bad thing.

Made in Patons UK Washed Haze DK in Rose Pink, got from Hickeys in Henry Street

1 comment:

  1. I love this as well (sorry, I probably seem like I'm stalking you at this stage - I only found your blog yesterday and I'm going through old posts)
    You've got beautiful stitch-definition and I love the detail and patterning arouond the borders and hems.
    D

    ReplyDelete