Wednesday 4 August 2010

Book wishlists

I have a number of wishlists, which I'm going to put on the sidebar eventually but in the interests of getting some feedback about some of the books on it I'm creating this post. Yes, if you're feeling really generous I wouldn't say no to you buying me books, however this is more in a "Have you read this and what do you think of it" fishing expedition. There are a few I've actually handled and seen and would like a copy for myself, thank you, but some are sight unseen and I'm kinda curious.

Yes, I have too many books I want to buy and yes they're categorised into sections so I can decide to buy a few fiction and a few non-fiction and I do try to shop from the end.

Amazon.com Craft List
Amazon.com Non-fiction OOP and To be Published List
Amazon.com mixed top of the pile list aka those books and things I'd like to have NOW!

Amazon.co.uk Craft List
Amazon.co.uk Non-fiction OOP and To be Published List
Amazon.co.uk mixed top of the pile list aka those books and things I'd like to have NOW!

Book Depository List

No comments:

Post a Comment