Sunday 12 September 2010

Finished

I've finished the Ribwarmer from Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop. It was an interesting project and it does meet at the back, When knitting it I knit one row before changing colours on the opposite side which meant that it lined up properly, otherwise I would have had the reverse of the fabric to the front for the second half. I think it would look even better in a heavily variegated yarn with a plain dark yarn. Still this was in some leftovers I had around, I'm sure Elizabeth would be proud! It now needs some washing.
Ribwarmer finished

crossposted to Knitting Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. It looks really well! One of my big worries with stripes is that they won't meet up properly.

    Must add this one to my Rav queue now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Another one for the construction geeks, I see :-)

    ReplyDelete