Saturday 2 October 2010

Slightly Pink Socks

So these are technically September socks because I finished them last week.
pinkish socks
I knit the first two repeats on 2.75mm and the remaining sock on 2.5 and I could possibly have gone with 2.5 and 2.25 to be honest but the yarn has a lot of cotton in it and I predict that there will be some shrinkage over time. I still like them a lot.

And no, the colour and the style has nothing to do with the fact that October is Breast Cancer Month. Please support your local cancer support services, please know what's normal for you and realise that if you feel like you're wasting your doctor's time maybe you need to change your doctor, and also remember, women don't only get Breast Cancer, I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. Love the socks. Cotton socks are great when it's a bit warmer.
    And I totally echo your sentiments re October.

    ReplyDelete